**** A Job(Keep Hustlin') [D3VON] Hit Me Up(Feedback Returned)

Like these guy's said, you've got a good voice for rapping. There was a couple of bits where it sounded like your vocals slid if you know what i mean, which i didn't like. And at some bits it sounded like you had some spit in your mouth so your voice sounded muffled. I like the ad libbing but you should stack and pan them to make them thicker. I couldn't really understand the hook, it sounded pitched down a little bit too much to me. I also thought the song sounded sparse too. That's probably down to the beat and the mixing but you should double your vocals or put some backing vocals behind your main ones. And for some reason it sounded like you did all of the verses in one take. You should probably do 4 or 8 bars at a time to keep your mouth clear.

Overall 7/10 for the vocals but 5.5 or 6/10 as a complete song. It sounds mostly empty to me. The rapping is good though. With some work it could be pretty good but right now it sounds like a cheaply made mixtape song.

Like these guy's said, you've got a good voice for rapping. There was a couple of bits where it sounded like your vocals slid if you know what i mean, which i didn't like. And at some bits it sounded like you had some spit in your mouth so your voice sounded muffled. I like the ad libbing but you should stack and pan them to make them thicker. I couldn't really understand the hook, it sounded pitched down a little bit too much to me. I also thought the song sounded sparse too. That's probably down to the beat and the mixing but you should double your vocals or put some backing vocals behind your main ones. And for some reason it sounded like you did all of the verses in one take. You should probably do 4 or 8 bars at a time to keep your mouth clear.

Overall 7/10 for the vocals but 5.5 or 6/10 as a complete song. It sounds mostly empty to me. The rapping is good though. With some work it could be pretty good but right now it sounds like a cheaply made mixtape song.

i feel you dogg, yea i did the verses in on take, usually do diff, but was 2 lazy. thnx for tha honest review. BUMP! Feed Returned!

The song just sounds like its missing something. The beat seems a little to plain.

Ayt, i know wha u mean. i hated the original song but it grew on me, maybe this the same thing. thnx 4 ur time. MO FEED! (feed returned,post links)

Nice flo...Get that money is stuck in my head know lol...People don't give advice on recording vocals unless you went to a audio engineering school or have recorded a lot of people other than yourself....And don't give advice on tracks I said "advice" not "opinion" on what to do with a track if your tracks are garbage...since I got on here people give me these big theories about what they would do or... what I need to do and I go to give them feedback and it's total and complete garbage!!!!!

As my mom would say....(MY Mom's is a G By The way)Stay in your lane people!!!! sorry I had to vent D3...

Give me feedback at futureproducers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=301118

^^ hah, good lookin dogg. i appreciate the speech 4 these suckers, and the listen. imma git at u.

Back