Jedi Mind Tricks style beat (F4F)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hrpilm

A track I threw together, would best compare it to something JMT could have made a couple of years ago. What do you think, will check out your track as fast as possible :)

Haha it's not everyday you see someone post a beat in the style of JMT, but I like what you did here, I could see the two jumping on this. I like the melodies you layed out, especially like that arpeggiated acoustic guitar ambiance, but I feel like some of the instruments hit some frequencies that are too high and just a little piercing, maybe the slightest high cut on that guitar will make the difference. Besides that I'm digging it man, respect and much love for posting a JMT style track haha

Check me out?: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...4f-phoenix-trap-edm-song-jungle-style-476377/

I like it man....wind inst. sound hot too!Like the guitar track as well.These are samples?If so than good ear!Have to google JMT bc I like this beat man its nice.

Also forgot...the highs are slightly ear piercing like the other guy said but Im sure thats an easy eq fix.

this chill but listening to it i feel somthing is missing like loop or another lead and you push the current sound to the back to support it idk
if i were you i would try it just to see if it would sound good for yourself but if not this good

This beat beat reminded me of the movie Rocky Baobao, did u play that guitar or its a sample?

I dig this. When I hear this I think of a cowboy riding into the sunset. I think the drums could hit a little harder. Cool track though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back