Jazzy Mac Miller/Wiz Khalifa Beat (F4F!)

cant put my figure on it but something sounds off like timing or a wrong note somewhere. think its the oboe sounding instrument. and was expecting more breath on the instruments they might b a lil dry. love the drums tho

cant put my figure on it but something sounds off like timing or a wrong note somewhere. think its the oboe sounding instrument. and was expecting more breath on the instruments they might b a lil dry. love the drums tho

any tips on adding more breathe to the instruments?

First off, your work rate is great! you're always uploading new music.

I think the mix is a little muddy. Find it had to differentiate between some of the instruments. I'm sure that will change if you keep your current work rate up though!

I like the looser feeling drums. Keep them coming!

maybe reverb phaser stereo widening or layering but if mix is muddy reverb and layering will only make it worse

I agree KlearVision. The melodies don't go well, I know where you trying to go but you need to fix the chords to make it sound good. Love the idea of this though, could become something great.

Nice beat man. I likes the drums and all other sounds you used on this. Mix is perfect but it sounds like everything is forced on the centre or mid.
That transtion from 1:08 is lil off. Other than that the beat is hot.

I like that bass line but...I want to say you have it going out of key though. Definitely the second note in the second bar of bass line is off key...it sounds like there is a little funky out of key notes in the first bar, first couple of notes but I can't tell because it is a little covered up. I think if you snap that bass into key, you will be all set.

I like the lofty pace. Makes me want to smoke one and take a walk down the street with my headphones on with a big sh!t eating grin on my face. Nice work!

i like it bro, theres a few things that are off but were already covered by the other guys. im feeln your drum work. keep elevatn.

Back