Jazz Flip, F4F!

Spud388

Thanks for all the feedback on these tracks, guys. I've been on a roll lately with songs. This one is meant to be rapped over, there's not too much variation in it.

All feed returned! GOGOGO.

dope track!! :D like this aite :) this is real good really like it, and def would like to hear a rap over it.

the only thing that struck me piano sound a little filtered, like maybe if you could make it more raw and dry it would sound more....ye site :P but def like the track, you added reverb to the piano sample or is it like dat? cuz I'm really feeling the track man...I love the jazz hip hop :)

appreciate if u could return the feedback. mine also has that jazz feel to it ^^https://www.futureproducers.com/for...-car-horn-sabelo-remix-100%-feed4feed-410544/

definately has a dirty oldschool vibe too it good ish. i like the vibe. only criticizm is the hihats seem like they could have more reverb to mix with the beat better. cool track though

DES_1

I like the style, definitely. I'd say try to get that sub bass a little louder and you've got an excellent piece.

i really like the sample and the hats...the drums have a mellow vibe that kinda match the sample. good shit man

Hey man, really liking the beat. I would say though that a little mixing is needed. There are a couple elements that clash for me.

The shakers and snares are a little too bright and thin, I would put a little mid on it and take a bit off the top. Maybe also bring them down the smallest amount, add a little reverb and width.

The piano loop is nice, I enjoy the reverb, but I feel it is too saturated - definitely in the low end, and with the nature of the sub used the frequencies interfere with each other a bit, muddying the mix a little too much. try bringing the decay down a little and seeing what it sounds like.

With the exaggerated highs and muddy lows, the mid range feels a bit neglected, almost like I am playing the music through a tweeter and sub only. it is always nice to leave space for vocals and I feel this will be rectified a good deal when you put the vocal on as it will fill a lot of the mids, but I feel you wont be compensated fully. So try to beef that section up a little.

Anyway that is what I would do, hope that helps in some way...

This is smooth man, good selection of drums and the shaker grooves well with the beat.

Points for the Jimi Hendrix vocal sample!!!

Thanks for the feedback in my thread! :cheers:

Back