It's been a while!

MicahFitch

I don't know if anyone remembers me but I used to come around here with Proper-T and my guy Greg a few years ago. I just put up a bunch of tracks on myspace though and would really appreciate some feedback!

http://www.myspace.com/micahfitch

I will try and return the favor too!

Micah

Pretty interesting sound on THis and That. More R&B vibing. I like the drums though.

You got some open vibes on these beats definitely something to expand on. A lot of good elements that could go farther. Like the bass on Get Out and the sound up high just don't like them together.

Similar vibe on I Don't Know. Sick bass.

Definitely a fresh vibe though.

You key all this yourself?

Check my thread if you got a chance.

Last edited:
i like no one wants to do that ... i liked the vibe on it
overall everything sounds nicely played
i like the bass on almost every song...it always sounds on point

thanks bh! yeah man I have a lot of fun playing that bass stuff...

what do you thinguys think about the mix? is it too muddy? it sounds good on my monitors but I tried it on the stereo and it sounded like maybe I could bring up the mids/highs a bit

Last edited:
Hi MIcah. Thanx for the feedback on my latest beat.

First of all I like the overall vibe of your beats. I liked Get out although the main dep saw synth was a little loud, but the drums ( like in all the beats) are really dope. For No one wants to Do, the cymballs are over used but the beat as a whole was good. Keep it up Bruh.

Yo, u got got some hot beats, This and That = HOT. Love tat bassline and tat old school feel. No one wants to do tat, The bassline again, whoo! I like ur style, very unique, u got some sick basslines lol. Good work, keep it up.

thx for the feed.

im feedin "this and that"

yea this aint that good man.....

the synths dont that high of quality.....you have no transitions and the switchups dont flow at all....

the drums dont sound right....
they are choppy as ****.....and they are off rhythm.

this was a weird beat but its origional......the drums need to be changed though

I appreciate the feedback, melo,
I'm just curious, what artists do you typically listen to?

Last edited:
Back