How can i make my hook hotter?? Feed returned!!

K

khanvict

hey guys just did the hook to my upcomming track (InshAllah) " Dope kuzz" i just need to know wat u guys think of it n how i can make it hotter, does it need anythign else in it, or is it already aight. Im NOT talkin beat wise. The orignal beat is " Laylow" by the game.

cheers!

khanvict said:
hey guys just did the hook to my upcomming track (InshAllah) " Dope kuzz" i just need to know wat u guys think of it n how i can make it hotter, does it need anythign else in it, or is it already aight. Im NOT talkin beat wise. The orignal beat is " Laylow" by the game.

cheers!

well it sounds, fine to me. but maybe u cood put a couple of delay effects on it, and a slight reverb if there isnt one already. it just needs to stand out more from tha verses in tha song.

maybe add a vocoder

yeh cool thanks yeh i was thinkin vocoder but i liked the way it i say it. I can seem to a vocoder vst thingo.

yeah its alredy hot, you dont need to do anything to it unless ur talking small little effect tweaks, and even then its sounds fine

Thanks for your post.

I like the beat its all right if you are a beginner.For how long do you make beats and what equipment do you have ?

hmmm i didnt make the beat, the beta is form the games song " laylow"

Back