House Music 2009 - Tom Ludvig feat. Megan Bronx - One Chance (all feedback returned)

Man, I don't know anything about house music. It sounds good to me, the melodies are catchy and I liked the effects you threw in there, good stuff

yea like said b4 i dnt really kno much about house music but..tht ****s pretty fresh..it had me bouncin..

thanx i did a good job on this 1 , the vocals cost me 150 Euro...

Oi man..

This is a great beat to remix and hand out to places for free promotion... Like stores and shh!!!t and also to play in clubs.

Can we download this somewhere?

Australia loves this type of stuff and unfortunatley I make only gangsta sh!t... lol...

Good work, sounds like a legit beat Id hear on the radio at 11pm from leaving the club early with a fine chick. I can hear this on spins for sure!!!

Yooo man I'm from New Jersey and ****in guidos are all about this ****. I make a bunch too and I it's really catchy man and it works. As long as it gets you dancing you should be fine. What I would've done though is switch the bass you used. In today's house/electronic stuff there using the saw bass like crazy. I can imagine that kind of bass line with this track and it'd be bumping even more then it already is.

https://www.futureproducers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=304968

yea that's a nice look at it , but if you notice i've been using pretty much all the sounds that are not electronic, coz i wanted that oldfasion kinda funky track u get it?... believe me , i'm experienced with synths and sawlike basslines, but not this time.... i'll upload a dnb track that i produced and u'll see what i mean.... ;)

good song...just not bassy enough seeing as I was in south africa and the house scene is what dominates the club scene so I've had my fair share of the Ibiza stuff and all dat...but a deeper bassline wud murder peeps on da dance floor dude...Good club song!!

thx for da feedback

i dont really fuk wit house music but this sh!t is koo...very catchy..i could hear this on a commercial or something...keep it up!!

I know next to nothing about House music and I'm not a fan of the genre but this ain't bad at all, I could see people really loving this in clubs. Not sure if I can give any constructive criticism though, sorry about that.

Back