Hip hop banger type beat !!! Feed 4 feed !!!!

I really love your track man, the beat is pretty dope
Everything flows smoothly, I would only tweak cut some of the mids in the bass so it doesn't sound so digital (or maybe lay down a bass track by recording a bass player)
But I really digging the track. You're definately doing something right.
Keep doing what you're doing.
I'd appreciate if you checked some of my tracks out, check my track on my signature, it's a hip hop instrumental I've been workin on, but I got other tracks too.
soundcloud.com/frequent_c

---------- Post added at 07:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:57 PM ----------

Also dampen the horn part a little bit.

Intro is dope.
Sample is dope.
Chop is dope.

Drums could be a little bit louder i think. That clap/snare is damn fine tho!
Add some variation, and you've got a banger!

i like this track. the robert de niro at the beginnig is sick...

i like the drums, they have a nice swing. i personally love that tamb shake right before each clap.. awesome..

i like the like th lead at the end, however would have liked to hear a little more variation throughout.

overally good track though man.

if you could return the favor id appreciate it.
Cool Intro by supersevron on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

thanks man, good luck to you

i like it how goes really full sounding at the start. Maybe change bass melody up a bit.. I think if u added another section with diff melody or a big breakdown would help out a bit. Maybe dropout those choir noises a bit more so when they are used they have that dramatic feel. overall though i really like it. if u could return the feed would be great
[h=1]First ever beat posted..Will return feedback[/h]

Loving the way the sample is chopped and how you mixed your synths in. Hard to tell which part is sample and which parts are being played by you. Impressive. Only thing I don't like is that kick. I'm hearing some kind of ambient kick and the one you put in is too digital and punchy. Other than that, ILL TRACK. Cheers!

thanks for the feed homies! i hollad back to yall and if i forgot any1 drop ya links!
@supersevron: this is the basic idea i got on my mind. im gonna play 2 or 3 intruments on top!
@FridayBeatz: i agree man that kick is wack! ima change it

cheers !!

Oh wow, a nice beat definitely. It's bold, and defiant. Sounds like something the Game would rap to... Like it has some western swag to it. I really like it, nice arrangements, nice intro, and the beat just flows pretty nice to me, I don't really see anything you could do to it... Except maybe scoop a LITTLE bit of the high frequency out of that west style saw. Besides that it rides.

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...rouble-way-*dusty-beat*-f4f-100%-asap-401167/

Back