Got a Rick Ross beat for ya. F4F

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for feed guys! Not really what I was hoping to hear but I would say yes it's part of the production I'm looking to work on. Returned all feed.

I think its dope, but i feel like its missing another element, maybe one more sound to make it sound full and switch it up here and there. Also i didn't notice any hi hats idk if that was intentional or if i just can't hear them. The 808 is knocking and that "turnt up" vox are on point though!! and the glitch effects were a nice touch too. Good job!

Check out my newest trap style beat
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...different-type-beat-me-leave-feedback-476347/

I like how the 808's aren't really over powering and how you bring them in and out. Sounds like I should be playing this in my car!

Did you Sample Awolnation - Sail?

I like how the 808's aren't really over powering and how you bring them in and out. Sounds like I should be playing this in my car!

Did you Sample Awolnation - Sail?

Thanks man. Try it! Let me know how it feel.

I checked the audio from Awolnation and I cannot stop laughing. lol. It wasn't sample. I use a synth while the audio used a string instrument. Good one though!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back