Gangsta Paradise F4F

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crazy hi-hat there, cool sound. Would like even more variations from that.

There's some sci-fi sounding effects in the background, really digging it. The subtle synth really adds to the track also; matches the piano in a strangely fitting way. Beat is solid as ever, yep. Little complicated things zipping around all over, but not crushing the mood at all. Impressive to do that I think. Nothing sounds out of place, all instruments feel necessary and important.

Like this one a bunch, good shit.

Crazy hi-hat there, cool sound. Would like even more variations from that.

There's some sci-fi sounding effects in the background, really digging it. The subtle synth really adds to the track also; matches the piano in a strangely fitting way. Beat is solid as ever, yep. Little complicated things zipping around all over, but not crushing the mood at all. Impressive to do that I think. Nothing sounds out of place, all instruments feel necessary and important.

Like this one a bunch, good shit.

Thank you for the feed.

Big fan now. This really goes hard. Drops are nice. Check out my beat too. your hi hat pattern is dope. Reverse tech is crazy dope

well I cant give you much advice but i like the arp man. I like to use arps in a lot of my tracks. usually from podolski. its a free vst if you wanna check it out

Wicked sick dude. I love the kicks and the whole percussion really. It's sort of got this subtle badass feel to it and it's tight. Good production too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back