First beat ever!!

Ihloo

Next ...me?
First off excuse my english, i'm from Costa Rica

Now; like the topic say is my first beat, is not masterized cause i don't know about masterizing,

i made it in 15 minutes, i've been using FL Studio since January, so i'm looking for critics and advices

/share.cfm?id=10600234

I Still don't have the 20 post required, so just add the SOUNDCLICK.COM to the link

good drums , too repetitive.. a beat shouldnt take you 15 minutes, you should take your time perfecting it, adding drops and different layers.. i know some people think it takes skill to make a beat in 15 minutes, but people who know better will take hours perfecting a beat.. Never the less this was very good considering its your first beat! Keep it up, if you can pick it up that fast I'm sure you can get nice

I like the drums aswell, but to be honest I don't like your synth. I agree with erocdar
. Sounds like a tetris game or something. Go play around with some new sounds and try to combine chords with some riffs etc etc. Good luck with your new hobby. Don't give up :)

at first i was like -____- but then the drums kicked in and i was like :victory:

better than my first beat...keep it up

Back