The Savior's Final Stand [Epic Composition]

Beautiful sound brother! Inspirational and dreamy. Would fit god in a movie! Love the drama that comes in after 1 minute. This is artistic and I can feel and see of how much work you have put in into this piece! I would like to se you in the movie industry making soundtracks to movies!

An interesting piece, not traditional for sure, yet still riveting. All of the elements you bring in really help bring the song alive. Part of me feels though that the mix is too dark. This could be due to compression or the instruments you used, but the song could use some brightness. Overall, I enjoyed your composition a great deal! Keep up the great work!

I loved the slow build up. Then it got a bit weird for me but as it was mentioned before: it's not traditional. Sadly our ears got used to Hans Zimmer and the stereotypical "trailer" sound. Was refreshing. Nice calming down after the first battle :) I like the instrumentation and that it doesn't want to blow my head off. Good job, well thought composition!

Thank you Battlegun and Kencu for providing your thoughts about my piece. One of my primary goals is to create music that is unique and interesting. The last thing I want to do is compose generic, style music that introduces nothing new and bores the listener. I greatly appreciate your guys' acknowledgement of my music being interesting and not traditional, because that reflects progress that I hoped to make.

Glad you guys enjoyed the piece! :)

Back