Lost in Space Filmscore Music

wow...thats all i can say! i mean i could definitely imagine this as being in any movie. If you havent done it before, id definitely try advertising yourself to some people that wanna make short films. I feel like if you could make something like this, then you can definitely try your hand at scoring a short film.

the melody is great! i really felt that .. the only thing is that the strings sounded too much like a plug in, the atmosphere that the beautiful piano brings in suffers a bit from that .. i know you can't have an orchestra hired playing for you in your room but maybe you could use other instruments or plug ins that sound less stiff. but that's only my impression. the track was still great and not all of the listeners are so fussy with choice of instruments like me :D so keep it up

if you like you can check out mine

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...tal-type-soundtrack-piano-second-part-514628/

MAUJ

This is right up my street. Very very nice indeed! My one critisism would be that the percussion isn't strong enough... sounds too weak for the rest of the track. Apart from that its all good

Last edited:
This is amazing, that subtle piano at the beginning, the choir vocals, the strings and the entire build is really uplifting and tragic at the same time.

You captured the whole feel of being "lost in space" really well, kudos to you sir!

:victory:

Back