Final Fantasy Video Game Soundtrack Beat F4F

I really liked the orchestral feel of it all. It's cool to hear something a little different on FP. Overall, the sound design was pretty good, especially once it all kicked in. I thought the orchestral parts were a little overpowering and loud at some points. If there's a forte piano type of setting where the sound kicks in, ducks down, and then builds up it would help a lot. It just seemed like the instruments held the notes at a steady volume rather then ducking down in a more natural fashion after the first hit... Does that make any sense?

Anyways, it's solid and sounds nice, I'd just recommend looking at the articulation settings on whatever vst you're using and experimenting. The arrangement itself was really solid and had a nice progression to it, good stuff!

Thank you very much & yeah I understand what your saying about the orchestral parts being a bit louder and not dipping in volume, ill apply what you've told me when I am making beats & ill check out your work thanks again.
I really liked the orchestral feel of it all. It's cool to hear something a little different on FP. Overall, the sound design was pretty good, especially once it all kicked in. I thought the orchestral parts were a little overpowering and loud at some points. If there's a forte piano type of setting where the sound kicks in, ducks down, and then builds up it would help a lot. It just seemed like the instruments held the notes at a steady volume rather then ducking down in a more natural fashion after the first hit... Does that make any sense?

Anyways, it's solid and sounds nice, I'd just recommend looking at the articulation settings on whatever vst you're using and experimenting. The arrangement itself was really solid and had a nice progression to it, good stuff!

I listened to some of your tunes on Soundcloud I'm really feeling them the samples you use are dope & the beats have that nice old skool funky hip-hop vibe, the "You & Me" track is amazing I'm really digging your tunes great work followed you.

I like how the track blends orchestral elements with a modern beat. It maintains a certain pace throughout the piece yet keeps it interesting. It is always going forward. Great job on that track, keep up the good work!

Thank you for the feedback I appreciate it
I like how the track blends orchestral elements with a modern beat. It maintains a certain pace throughout the piece yet keeps it interesting. It is always going forward. Great job on that track, keep up the good work!

Personal style / touch, but the end outcome feels a bit too random for my taste. I'd want to hear a bit more traditional movement and structures, now it becomes soon a bit irritating to listen as I can't really tell where we are going and how.

I get what your saying I thinks its because I didn't structure the track like a proper soundtrack I structured it more around a instrumental for a song so it doesn't have that story telling feel to it, but thanks a lot for your feedback.
Personal style / touch, but the end outcome feels a bit too random for my taste. I'd want to hear a bit more traditional movement and structures, now it becomes soon a bit irritating to listen as I can't really tell where we are going and how.

Back