Epic Soundtrack

T

tootight

Hey everyone, just started working on a epic soundtrack and would like to get some feedback on it. Any comments you can give on the composition so far would be very welcomed. Cheers!

Resurrection

In my opinion, the mix sounds a bit dry. You could definitely add some personality to it by spicing up the mix a little, but it's a decent track. Also i feel the ending is a bit abrupt. Rather than having it just... stop, you could work it into an ending. The Balance is really good though and I LOVE the female vox. IS that female lead a sample library? Can you tell me what ist is?

It sounds good, it's of a quality i've heard on TV and games, but personally i'd like to hear more dynamics and realistic articulations, especially from the spiccato section. Use more keyswitched patches :D

In my opinion, the mix sounds a bit dry. You could definitely add some personality to it by spicing up the mix a little, but it's a decent track. Also i feel the ending is a bit abrupt. Rather than having it just... stop, you could work it into an ending. The Balance is really good though and I LOVE the female vox. IS that female lead a sample library? Can you tell me what ist is?

Thanks man, really appreciate the feedback. The female vox is from the Shevannai library.

And I agree the mix is a bit dry. I'll see what I can do to spice it some more.

Cheers!

Back