Begotten Dark Ambient Soundtrack - Aeternal

mebitek

Hi guys, here's my new work:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iR27xkieI4A

Dark Ambient Cineatic elaboration of Bergotten (1991) movie:

"Begotten is a 1990 American experimental dark fantasy horror film written, produced, edited and directed by E. Elias Merhige. It narrates the story of Genesis while re-imagining it.
Salva
Begotten is considered by Merhige himself as the start of an unofficial trilogy. The second film in the trilogy is the 14-minute short Din of Celestial Birds, which deals with evolution and premiered in 2006 on Turner Classic Movies, and was shot in similar visual fashion as Begotten"

original music written and performed by mebitek

made with
- Native Instruments Maschine
- Cakewal Sonar X3
- Native Instruments KKS25
- Spitfire Audio EVO Grid 1 (Scary Strings)
- Sound Dust Dulcitone 1884
- Heavyocity Natural Forces
- Heavyocity Vocalize
- Gothic Instruments Dronar Hybrid Module

support indipendent sardinian artists
"the manufactured eXPerience - the cinematic eXPerience"

- all video credits are property of Theatre Of Material -
- The copyrights of all mebitek works are administered by the Mechanical-Copyright Protection Society (MCPS). -

feedbacks and comments are welcome.

regards from Sardinia
claudio

That is exceptionally creepy and atmospheric work. I love the muffled xylophone (or is it a glockenspiel? celesta maybe?) when it kicks in around the middle. It sounds very childlike amid the doomful strings overbearing everything like the oppression of a nation. It's a nice contrast of innocence and wrath -- fits the video very well.

The strings swell in very interesting and unexpected ways. It's sometimes subtle and almost a plot device, then it's thundering overhead like an out-of-control freight train.

That cricket-like sound throughout is a little maddening. I don't know if that's intentional, but it started to penetrate my brain a bit. That's my only criticism. It's very well put together indeed. Nice work!

Check mine out if you can: click me

Hi thx a lot for listening and thx for your feedback.
The cricket like sound is the only original sound of the film and. I decide to keep in on.
I'll listen to your track for sure!

Thx again
Claudii

Back