Status
Not open for further replies.
haha I really enjoyed watching your creative process. Really cool twist on the track, nice work ! I wasn't a fan of the rapper :p but still I enjoyed the track and the video made me smile :)
To answer your question, here's the chain of effects I used on my piano: I put a slight ping pong delay, a shitton of reverb, and a bit of tape saturation at the end to soften it a bit. You were asking about drums, I personally like to use Izotope Vinyl's plugin followed by a tape saturation plugin (and I like to push it in the red to get that tape sound). It really gives it a more old school real kinda sound. Hope this helps !

haha I really enjoyed watching your creative process. Really cool twist on the track, nice work ! I wasn't a fan of the rapper :p but still I enjoyed the track and the video made me smile :)
To answer your question, here's the chain of effects I used on my piano: I put a slight ping pong delay, a shitton of reverb, and a bit of tape saturation at the end to soften it a bit. You were asking about drums, I personally like to use Izotope Vinyl's plugin followed by a tape saturation plugin (and I like to push it in the red to get that tape sound). It really gives it a more old school real kinda sound. Hope this helps !

Thanks a bunch bro! What DAW do you use?

the quality of this video was top tier... Im still trying to figure out how you got the cameras to pan all around and shit lol... respect

this is real smooth man. not a fan of taylor swift but liked wht you did with it. great job man enjoyed watching the video

Really nice like the video too.
I never listened to her music before :D
but this remix really nice mixed and produced.
Keep it up!

not really my type of music but it was cool...love how the vid was filmed and how creative you got for this remix....i followed u back on soundcloud bro

Thank you for giving us something entertaining to watch while we listened to you create, this was great.. nice sampling and love how you played out the drums,. nice equipment btw keep up the good work

nice video! didnt think i'd ever hear anyone remixing this song so thats cool that creatively you're thinking in differently, drums are nice, sound design i feel could use more energy, and the rapper at the end, cool that he's deaf and doing it but lyrically that was pretty bad, overall nice work.

Really enjoyed the creative process of this track, really amazed at how much you do on your own and all the equipment you have, its a really creative and different sound being made doesn't sound like everything else out there really trying to get to that level, my only dislike is when the rapper came in dropped some lines wasn't really feelin that too much, but overall this is dope, just subscribed on youtube as well.

check out this
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...-dirty-south-etc/f4f-cruel-intentions-481499/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back