Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Feedback: Taylor Swift Remix with Deaf Rapper

Thanks

Sign in to disable this ad
    What's going on folks, I just made video of me remixing a Taylor Swift record. Would appreciate your feedback.

Feel free to drop your link below and I'll be more than happy to return the favor. You can also reach me at DJNicar@gmail.com

Peace

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-5M4KfRWaw
    Last edited by BayaniMusic; 05-15-2014 at 12:53 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to BayaniMusic For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    haha I really enjoyed watching your creative process. Really cool twist on the track, nice work ! I wasn't a fan of the rapper but still I enjoyed the track and the video made me smile
    To answer your question, here's the chain of effects I used on my piano: I put a slight ping pong delay, a shitton of reverb, and a bit of tape saturation at the end to soften it a bit. You were asking about drums, I personally like to use Izotope Vinyl's plugin followed by a tape saturation plugin (and I like to push it in the red to get that tape sound). It really gives it a more old school real kinda sound. Hope this helps !

4. The Following User Says Thank You to JayCay For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JayCay View Post
    haha I really enjoyed watching your creative process. Really cool twist on the track, nice work ! I wasn't a fan of the rapper but still I enjoyed the track and the video made me smile
    To answer your question, here's the chain of effects I used on my piano: I put a slight ping pong delay, a shitton of reverb, and a bit of tape saturation at the end to soften it a bit. You were asking about drums, I personally like to use Izotope Vinyl's plugin followed by a tape saturation plugin (and I like to push it in the red to get that tape sound). It really gives it a more old school real kinda sound. Hope this helps !
    Thanks a bunch bro! What DAW do you use?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BayaniMusic View Post
    Thanks a bunch bro! What DAW do you use?
    I use Ableton Live

Thanks
    the quality of this video was top tier... Im still trying to figure out how you got the cameras to pan all around and shit lol... respect
    http://www.futureproducers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=15474&dateline=1391720724

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AveMcree View Post
    the quality of this video was top tier... Im still trying to figure out how you got the cameras to pan all around and shit lol... respect
    we just used a cannon t3i

Thanks
    this is real smooth man. not a fan of taylor swift but liked wht you did with it. great job man enjoyed watching the video

Thanks
    Really nice like the video too.
    I never listened to her music before
    but this remix really nice mixed and produced.
    Keep it up!

Thanks
    this is really cool man! great improvement on the original imo haha and the video was cool as well seeing you working on it. I would drop on it for sure! check me out man! http://www.futureproducers.com/forum.../#post49795919

Thanks
    not really my type of music but it was cool...love how the vid was filmed and how creative you got for this remix....i followed u back on soundcloud bro

twitter.com/Andr3wLop3zz

Thread Information