Feed on some tracks, will return

A

AtomicXL

http://tinyurl.com/or2ydq

This is actually a whole CD I produced, recorded and mixed. You don't have to DL the whole cd, although its free, cuz there are soundclick links to 4 songs. For some reason Soundclick made 3 of the songs mono, but let me know what you think. If you can only check out one, check out "We Make Em Wet"

Drop links and i'll hit you back.

Last edited by a moderator:
i listened we make em wet. that **** goes hard man, at first i was likee this melody iis gonna get so annoying, but you make it work. do u have an applausee crowd sound going the whole song? thats interesting hah.

good job onn this track, the chorus is hot

listenin' to 'Make 'em Wet' right now.... First thing I wanna say is that I like the track... Mix seems to need a lotta work tho. Sounds like the rappers a pretty good, but because of the mix, I can't really make out what they're sayin'. An easy fix would be just to turn the vocals up, but I think it actually has a good balance like it is... idk, a technical issue. but yeah hot song dude.
Listened to the others too, they're cool I like the sound you've got goin' on. extra points for originality. keep it up man, peace.

Nice Track with minor Mix issues..Sound like y'all trying to bring that Goodie MOB Shyt back!! Keep it up!

I checked out "We Make 'Em Wet"...I like the main synth and the deep kicks, I also liked the high-end percussion that you used, I just think that that main melody you have going there gets a bit repetitive. I would try to find some kind of switchup to add in on every 8th bar or something. It doesn't need to be big, just something to break up the track a little bit. I also like the drum patterns that you used, and the drum drop-outs...

thanks for the feedback btw

Nice job, really like the synth on "Make 'Em Wet." Personally though, my favorite was "Quit Stuntin'." :cheers:

Goodluck!

Hey I'm listening to We Make Em Wet right now. Good composition for sure. I do like the melody. Its a well written beat. Are you also doing the engineering? If you are I would work on dynamic control. Tighten up the kick a little bit, it sounds a bit floozy. And the vocals could be more static i think , as in like stay in one place rather than falling beind the kick and then popping out in front of it. Tightening up the kick i think will help the vocals too. You can still get hard hittin kicks while tightenging them up real tight. Depends on what your style is though but thats my advice. More dyamic control. Make the dynamics your *****!. nice work, dude

myspace/ writingsbyme

-Whokairs?

Back