F4F New beat "reminisce"

RadioactiveBeats

Tell what you think about the mixing the sounds everything ill return the favor thank you.

http://tinyurl.com/stoneddog

Obama-StonedDog.jpg

Last edited:
The drums need to be dominate fam. As Swiff D put it, "Yea your melodies are important, but your drums is what keeps the people there, its the foundation". Your drums sound underneath all the melodies Compress em, turn them up, or turn everything but your drums down, THEN turn the threshold on that limiter up till your drums sound nice and punchy. Melodies are dope fam, muis was dope too, enjoyed the beat, you just gotta make those drums pop. Hit me if you need anything,

dlo

Dope Beat, great composition and well mixed like they said putting some harder drums would make it hit that much better but sounds great to the ear PEACE Fam

thanks for the feed! the melody here sounds great i would bring up the horns just a tad tad bit more and i would definitely add maybe a bass line with some beefier kicks to make the song more powerful the percussive instrumentals sound a bit flat thats all other than that the beat and the mixing is great keep it up!

For this style of beat you should have a bass and drums hitting hard but other than that im feeling this

Other than echoing what other said bout the kick, this is straight jeezy, i love these kinda of beats with how the synths sound. Maybe just diff drums imo personally i like how these sound but maybe just i'm more partial to a deeper tone? for these type of tracks. Great work tho, sounds great

This has a nice feel to it. Diggin the instruments and the melody. Drum mix could use a little work, I'm not really feelin the kick(too punchy needs more bass and a cleaner sound) and the snares are a little low IMO, especially on the rolls. Other than that and maybe a little strong bass, this track is dope dude. Nice work dude, keep it up!

RadioactiveBeats

I checked out your track "Reminisce" and I thought the track was awesome! I love the drum pattern and the arpeggio gives the track a lot of movement which is cool.

Overall great work!

Check out my track/thread:
the BIG shots - "KiNGS COURT" Dirty South Record! [ALL FEEDBACK RETURNED]
Looking forward to your feedback!

Also, check out our blog where we break down today's current hits and show you exactly what chords are used!
The Big Shots

- the BIG shots

RadioactiveBeats

I checked out your track "Reminisce" and I thought the track was awesome! I love the drum pattern and the arpeggio gives the track a lot of movement which is cool.

Overall great work!

Check out my track/thread:
the BIG shots - "KiNGS COURT" Dirty South Record! [ALL FEEDBACK RETURNED]
Looking forward to your feedback!

Also, check out our blog where we break down today's current hits and show you exactly what chords are used!
The Big Shots

- the BIG shots

I got you thanks for the comment

I agree with everyone else I think the instrument choice is nice, chord progression matches well with the arpeggio. I think the kick drum does hit hard, but I think the lack in punch is likely due to competing frequencies between your kick and your sub bass. If you choose a kick with a little more punch in the 80-120 range or maybe reshape the kick you have and then put it on top of your 808 you will have that smooth bass with the nice smack when the kick hits. Right now it just sounds a little muddy is all. Also the piano in the breakdown needs to be reworked I think, in addition to adjusting the levels (a few of the notes get almost entirely drowned out in the mix). The beat is the inspiring type and I enjoyed listening to it overall. I think if you improve on those things it will help it go a long way. Also do not be afraid to get a little crazy with your hi hats and your kick/snare patterns from time to time. A little drum variety can go a long way to making the song feel more arranged.

Check me out at :https://www.futureproducers.com/for...-artists-away-engineers-will-play-f4f-412983/

I appreciate the feedback.

I didnt have too much of an issue with the drums but like scenex said, i would have liked it to have a bit more bass... i thought the instrumentation and the progression of the beat was good... i really liked the change up at 3.27and i noticed the change at 3.55 but personally i felt that it could have come back a bit stronger at this point? but overall great job! :)

This has a nice feel to it. Diggin the instruments and the melody. Drum mix could use a little work, I'm not really feelin the kick(too punchy needs more bass and a cleaner sound) and the snares are a little low IMO, especially on the rolls. Other than that and maybe a little strong bass, this track is dope dude. Nice work dude, keep it up!

i read all of the comments so far i agree with most of them, def mix the kicks better. re up the track after you make changes so we can hear the difference! over all nice work. i find the snare a little too low also.

Instruments are dope. Drums could use some work, i also don't like the drum pattern. It gives the track no bounce, if you get what i'm saying. You'll get it though. Takes time.

This a hit no question about it. Mix sound pretty clean. Would of changed up the drums a little on the hook to make it more powerful but thats just me. Solid work bruh.

Back