F4F* Invasion - New Beat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vinsane23

Give me Good Feedback ill be sure to get back at you ! Leave Links Plz !!

Thanks for taking the time out to listen !

pretty ncie mixdown. i'm not really into trap but I dig the horns.

the change up doesn't really fit very well.. it needs a build-up and some bigger hits in terms of crashes

very quality mix bro, i like the sine lead & those horns are cool too, the drops are cool too, the drums are solid but like ham said, some crashes and build ups would help, i think you should add to the beat, its pretty cool on its own but I think if someone were rapping over the beat it would sound great. solid work, keep it up bro

Seem like some of the lows are clashing.. this some different shit but its not bad at all which makes it nice. keep up the good work

Idk about the quality on SC, it sounds good on my DAW .. Thanks for the feed tho guys ill take that into consideration !

I liked the triplet feel. The sound selection was pretty good and the mix sounds pretty clean. As others said, though, the melody does sound a little basic and repetitive, but this kinda stuff does get radio play so I guess it all depends on your market. I think the beat overall had some nice structure and variations but I'd like to hear some more percussion-heavy transitions, since this is a trap beat.

Return the feed when you get a chance: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...rimey-instrumental-rap-kalex-100%-f4f-477446/

Very well done! I liked it and enjoyed your beat. Maybe the bass is overwhelming at some point but this is only some minor thing. Else very good work!

Some quality musical ideas here and some good programming! I do think that the drums should be beefier, either by layering more samples, or with some saturation/compression so they take up more space in the mix. Some builds and drops will help to set it off as well, but you've got a great skeleton here. Don't be afraid to add more elements, I think you have the room to do so.

good work, I look forward to hearing more!

Please take a listen to my new progressive house track when you can: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...-way-home-hanzy-feat-jessie-belle-f4f-477587/

i appreciate any of your feedback as well and just appreciate the listen. Keep it up! Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back