Zayn - Pillowtalk (Myrical Lyfe RMX)

Myrical Lyfe

Whats up guys? This is my 2nd remix ever. So id like to get some tips on what I could do better, as Im sure there is some! Leave some links, and follow me so i can hear some of your tracks as well!

Hey man, nice chilled vibe you're going for but I think quite a few things are missing.
- I would've loved if you had included a bassline, especially after the drop at 1:08.
- Your buildup bass drum sounds like it wants to go faster near the drop but doesn't - kind of anti climactic. Also, that style of buildup didn't feel right, it's the kind of buildup for a harder dance track.
- There's little to no variation throughout the song; it's the same ambient sounding synths in the background the whole way through (apologies if this is what you're aiming for). I'm not sure of the genre so I may be chatting s*** but I feel like it needed clear choruses and verses.
- The fading in white noise gets too loud
- At 2:09, you've just mis-timed the drums early by around a second but it's too noticeable and slightly ruins the clean drop. :(

Keep it up though, followed you on Soundcloud! If you have time I'd love your feedback on my remix here:
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...-love-me-bootleg-remix-bass-house-f4f-533689/

-ORVA

Hey man, nice chilled vibe you're going for but I think quite a few things are missing.
- I would've loved if you had included a bassline, especially after the drop at 1:08.
- Your buildup bass drum sounds like it wants to go faster near the drop but doesn't - kind of anti climactic. Also, that style of buildup didn't feel right, it's the kind of buildup for a harder dance track.
- There's little to no variation throughout the song; it's the same ambient sounding synths in the background the whole way through (apologies if this is what you're aiming for). I'm not sure of the genre so I may be chatting s*** but I feel like it needed clear choruses and verses.
- The fading in white noise gets too loud
- At 2:09, you've just mis-timed the drums early by around a second but it's too noticeable and slightly ruins the clean drop. :(

Keep it up though, followed you on Soundcloud! If you have time I'd love your feedback on my remix here:
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...-love-me-bootleg-remix-bass-house-f4f-533689/

-ORVA

I have bass in there, just maybe not present enough? Ill take all your critique into the next mix! And I will check yours out now.

Yeah possibly not present enough for me I suppose, I look forward to hearing your next mix!!

Also, thanks for the feedback on my remix, I appreciate it.

-ORVA

Back