ZachPayne - Thunder [Future Bass] (Feedback for feedback)

Really well done production. Mix is very clean and the highend is nice and wide. Great space and sound design too. Its big and you do a great job opening it up for the drop. Some tasty little ear candy in the mix too. Arrangement works well too. This is great man

It's very well produced, lots of detail, lots of energy, good percussion, good layering, good melodies and it keeps changing.

Only suggestion, though this might only be down to taste, I don't listen to this kind of music. Once it kicks it and takes you up, it only keeps you up for 30 seconds before coming back down, and then it goes up, down, and then up and out. Perhaps there could be some progression in the transitioning through levels, taking you up to different levels, rather than an up down up down pattern?

Anyway that's only my take.

Defo sounds like something that could be in the pop charts man, good stuff!

Nice song man, I like the album art! I wonder if its just me, but I seemed to notice two progressions: one prominent one in the drop that the sub bass is a part of, and another near the breakdown after. I noticed the second progression around 2:20, and the first at 1:57. It seems like there is a half step around 2:07 and 2:18 (bass plays an F but synths are playing like an E) -- personally, it seems like they could resonate better if you used the progression you had at 2:32 to 2:43, and varied the progression earlier instead of at the end. I hope this makes sense, and id appreciate your feedback on my stuff as well! :)

Nice song man, I like the album art! I wonder if its just me, but I seemed to notice two progressions: one prominent one in the drop that the sub bass is a part of, and another near the breakdown after. I noticed the second progression around 2:20, and the first at 1:57. It seems like there is a half step around 2:07 and 2:18 (bass plays an F but synths are playing like an E) -- personally, it seems like they could resonate better if you used the progression you had at 2:32 to 2:43, and varied the progression earlier instead of at the end. I hope this makes sense, and id appreciate your feedback on my stuff as well! :)
Thanks I gave you some feedback on your track. There are two progressions which was intentional. But thank you for letting me know your impressions on that decision.

Great track! I usually don’t like future bass but this is the bomb.
Great use of vocals and fx.
But work on the mastering and compress some things.

Back