Wydler - Pow Wow (Tech house)

Wydler

First time messing with tech house. Been listening to a lot of Carl Cox sets and wanted to try and make a song that would fit into one of his. Marco Bailey is my favorite Tech house Producer so I used a few of his tracks for reference. Can't wait to hear some feed back! Thanks!

https://soundcloud.com/michael-weidler/pow-wow/s-k0cvN

Last edited:
hey, i really like the drums, great beat. good structure, and also a nice idea with the vocals you got there.
im not really a fan of the synth though, something there doesnt quite feel right,

i'd appreciate if you could visit the link my signature and drop feedback on my newest track as well, thanks! :)

Thanks for the feed back! yeah I think the synth might be too loud in the mix, and the bass seems a bit loud now that iv played the song a few times in my car and monitors. I mixed down on my head set, rookie mistake. Thanks again. I will check out your track as well.

Hey, drums are good and i really like the texture of the sounds/synth(s), i'd say don't be afraid to get more dramatic with the highs and lows of the melody.

Back