Would Like some feedback in this techno track?

hey man,
its good to here a techno track finally. good use of space and i really like the little top end crackle thats going on. mix is really nice too. id say the panned claps could be a little louder, they break up the monotomy a bit. if you check the kolsch generate remix he uses really interesting clap sounds it just peaks you ear up a little, heres a link https://soundcloud.com/eric-prydz/eric-prydz-generate-kolsch-remix there porgression is real nice. the snare that comes in at 4.30 could be a touch louder. all in all great stuff man i love it

heres my link: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ouse-dance/new-melodic-techno-fb-4-fb-505713/

Hey man, this isn't my style either but I'll do my best:

What I liked:
Even though this isnt my style, it's something I'd happily put in a playlist and listen to several times, it reminds me of bonobo in ways, and i love bonobo
the track is very immersive, excellent use of stereo to create such a 3D sounding track, which is an art i appreciate especially because I find that so hard to achieve
Your bassy lead for the want of a better phrase that starts at around 1:14. I know this may seem obvious because it's a key aspect to the track, but it fits in so goddamn well and just adds to that immersive feel

What I feel could be improved:
Obviously im only saying this because im trying to have a critical eye to help you out, I guess nothing really jumps out at me on the higher frequencies, I feel the hat could ring through more, maybe providing some more sibilance for it? Other than that I was going to mention the mastering (which would probably solve the above comment) but by the title it seems you have that in mind, and for an unmastered track this seems very promising. Im going to throw you a follow so I can check that out later on

All in all a very enjoyable listen!
If you could chuck some feedback back my way I'd appreciate it man, my link is here: Danny Darko - Hurricane Remix

BEFORE YOU TRY TO MAKE ANYTHING LOUDER
Try cutting a bit of the lows off of some of your reverbs. Too much low obscures headroom which may be the reason why your other elements aren't cutting through (as everyone else is describing).
Aside from that, great job! I love the atmosphere and vibe of the whole track.

BEFORE YOU TRY TO MAKE ANYTHING LOUDER
Try cutting a bit of the lows off of some of your reverbs. Too much low obscures headroom which may be the reason why your other elements aren't cutting through (as everyone else is describing).
Aside from that, great job! I love the atmosphere and vibe of the whole track.

This. I had a big volume issue that i was trying to figure out, until i realised lots of low end was doing just that. Playing around with a multipressor might give you a helping hand too

Hi Pal.
Just listened your track. Very nice! I immediately thought "Drumcode". Very cool big room feel. Production and mix sound both good to me. I loved the chopped vocal loop that lies under the whole track. That's something a lot of house/deep house producers use, but in this context is less common and quite cool. Good job!

Back