weird EDM (F4F 100%)

Its very original never heard something like this i think you should do a better job about picking your samples try to see what samples other producer you like use in their creation and try to pick samples that sound the same in quality
Thank you! I'm not sure what samples you're referring to except for the zelda and mario samples though, most of the vocals are actually synths :p
Yoooo. I like this stuff. It's really fun to listen to. It's like a soundtrack to a game. Nice work man.

Let me know what you think on mine. Would appreciate your time and feedback.
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...avillion-max-feedforfeed-536826/#post50053508
Thanks mayn! I appreciate i! I'll check your song out right away
I love the trancy vibe you had going on. It was dope. The mix was pretty nice too. What i really enjoyed was the way you had the vocals moving. I think if you hadn't had done that, they would have been too stall so great job!

When you get a chance check out my latest track New Track for you ears - 2nite (F4F)
Thank you!! I'll check your song out asap

I could definitely fux with this!!!
I really could do without the Navi sample only for the sole basis that it limits the lyrical content.
Definitely love the transitions but like Outss said, you gotta let the beat breath a little, or it sounds too forced.
Keep it up!!!

This is great. Sounds very post-dubstep:y to me. Gives me very strong UK vibes, Mount Kimbie, Gold Panda, Jamie xx and the like. Definitely not edm, which is a great thing. Love the UK bass scene so fresh to see something similar on here.

Really enjoyed it.
[Techno/house] Valdemar – Pelican

Interesting stuff. I kind of laughed while reading through the other comments when I stumbled upon one that said something like 'is it weird that this isn't weird enough for me?'. I was expecting some off-the-wall stuff, but it was a good listen and I enjoyed it.

Initial thoughts right off the bat - Loved how it started, the whistle, and the filter in. The metallic snare is really harsh and imo, too harsh. I really liked the Zelda samples and think they fit really well into the track. The coins ant Mario samples fit in well too. I did find the main vocal and beat to be a bit too repetitive however. Maybe you could break them down a bit, or glitch them out a bit more to keep things interesting and fresh.

Looking forward to more work from you in the future :)

I realize you only had one track and I'm looking for feedback on an album, but should you have some time, I'd be interested to hear your thoughts on here, my thread, or soundcloud.

[Downtempo] Lake of Tranquility

Interesting stuff. I kind of laughed while reading through the other comments when I stumbled upon one that said something like 'is it weird that this isn't weird enough for me?'. I was expecting some off-the-wall stuff, but it was a good listen and I enjoyed it.

Initial thoughts right off the bat - Loved how it started, the whistle, and the filter in. The metallic snare is really harsh and imo, too harsh. I really liked the Zelda samples and think they fit really well into the track. The coins ant Mario samples fit in well too. I did find the main vocal and beat to be a bit too repetitive however. Maybe you could break them down a bit, or glitch them out a bit more to keep things interesting and fresh.

Looking forward to more work from you in the future :)

I realize you only had one track and I'm looking for feedback on an album, but should you have some time, I'd be interested to hear your thoughts on here, my thread, or soundcloud.

[Downtempo] Lake of Tranquility
Damn, this is some quality feedback. Thx!! I'm glad you liked it :D
I see what you mean about the snare being a bit too harsh. I've fell madly in love with these type of snares after I heard that pineapple song with Rae Shremmurd and Mike Will. By Chance or something. And yeah, the track would benefit from some more variation with the vocals. The loop syndrome is every new producers nemesis, init?

I listened thru your entire album and that shit was DOPE! It really reminded me of a few artists I absolutely adore. Great stuff foreal! Liked & followed
This is great. Sounds very post-dubstep:y to me. Gives me very strong UK vibes, Mount Kimbie, Gold Panda, Jamie xx and the like. Definitely not edm, which is a great thing. Love the UK bass scene so fresh to see something similar on here.

Really enjoyed it.
[Techno/house] Valdemar – Pelican
Thx bro! I love that it gives you the UK vibe, that shit is tight! I lived there in 2012-13 and fell madly in love with the UK garage / deep house scene. I haven't heard of any of the artists you mentioned though. I'll defenitely check them out.

Your track was dope btw, I left some feedback on it a little while ago
I could definitely fux with this!!!
I really could do without the Navi sample only for the sole basis that it limits the lyrical content.
Definitely love the transitions but like Outss said, you gotta let the beat breath a little, or it sounds too forced.
Keep it up!!!
Thank you!! Yea I see what you mean about the Navi sample. I was kinda on the fence regarding using it or not cuz it's so overused these days. This isnt supposed to be a hiphop beat tho, but whatever :p

Thank you!! Yea I see what you mean about the Navi sample. I was kinda on the fence regarding using it or not cuz it's so overused these days. This isnt supposed to be a hiphop beat tho, but whatever :p

Everything can be hip-hop lol... I refer to lyrical content as any lyric style layered over a song including, but not limited to; rapping, singing, sound sampling, inspirational speaking, or advertisement. As a straight song it still works great :D

Last edited:
Everything can be hip-hop lol... I refer to lyrical content as any lyric style layered over a song including, but not limited to; rapping, singing, sound sampling, inspirational speaking, or advertisement. As a straight song it still works great :D
Aaaah okay I see what u mean! I was thinking too inside the box haha :p again, thx for the feed!

hey! really liked the intro, but then the song came as a let down kinda :P guess its not my kind of music. I checked out one of your other songs, GUTS though. Liked it all way through. Im too lazy to give feedback so ill just drop my opinion instead lol. ^^

Heres my recent beat, glad if you checked it out No idea what genre this is... Something electronic something
haha that's fair, thx anyways man! I'm glad you liked Guts atleast! I'll check your song out right now

Back