weird EDM (F4F 100%)

Is it weird if this is nowhere near weird enough for me?
The basic thing is pretty funny, but over the whole track I'm waiting for it to go completely bizzarro bonkers style with mad pitching and delays and what not. Especially with the vocal sample.

Definitely get that summer vibe from it. It's a dope beat but it's definitely different and for that reason kind of hard to critique. I wasn't a huge fan of those rolling hats after each kick tho.

Definitely get that summer vibe from it. It's a dope beat but it's definitely different and for that reason kind of hard to critique. I wasn't a huge fan of those rolling hats after each kick tho.
thx fam! yeah in hindsight I shouldve made the hihats a bit more varied, or eased them down in the mix or something.
Is it weird if this is nowhere near weird enough for me?
The basic thing is pretty funny, but over the whole track I'm waiting for it to go completely bizzarro bonkers style with mad pitching and delays and what not. Especially with the vocal sample.
lol no its not really weird, to each his own and all that. I'll try and do some more experimental type edm shit in the future!

ty for the feed btw!

Last edited:
Haha reminds me of something that this producer POGO would make xD I like the vocal chops and I like how its pretty swingy so its really nice. What genre would you even want to label this in? xD experimental. OH and if you havent heard of pogo check him out! that guy has some mad talent chopping up sounds.

cool! It transmits a lot of positive vibrations. I really liked how you played with the vox! Blesss
thanks for the feed bro! <3
Haha reminds me of something that this producer POGO would make xD I like the vocal chops and I like how its pretty swingy so its really nice. What genre would you even want to label this in? xD experimental. OH and if you havent heard of pogo check him out! that guy has some mad talent chopping up sounds.
OMG I had totally forgotten about Pogo! I fucking love this song, that's some 10/10 shit right there! Thanks for the comparison and the great feedback dude! Im not sure what genre to label this as either. Experimental or simply electronica fits well enough, I guess :p
the weirder the better i say,
Sick track!
ayyy, thanks alot bro! weird music for life |m|
this creative fam..music without any rules.. really playful ! Keep up the good work fam!
thanks for the feed bro!
feel like im playing kirby right now!!
love the vibes, Is that the mario coin noise?
thank you bro :D it is the mario coin noise, yes!

Thx for the feed! I checked your song out btw, it was pretty cool! It sounds like some weird mix between IDM and hiphop or something, very original foreal

Its very original never heard something like this i think you should do a better job about picking your samples try to see what samples other producer you like use in their creation and try to pick samples that sound the same in quality

I love the trancy vibe you had going on. It was dope. The mix was pretty nice too. What i really enjoyed was the way you had the vocals moving. I think if you hadn't had done that, they would have been too stall so great job!

When you get a chance check out my latest track New Track for you ears - 2nite (F4F)

Back