Washed Away - Ambient, Chill, Vibes Track -Feedback/Technical/Support Appreciated F4F

This sounds very nice!
I was first thinking that piano sounded too muddy at the start, but it really worked nice together with everything.

This could be longer though, cause it kind of ends just when you start to enjoy the feeling you get from listening :)

Great work!

This sounds very nice!
I was first thinking that piano sounded too muddy at the start, but it really worked nice together with everything.

This could be longer though, cause it kind of ends just when you start to enjoy the feeling you get from listening :)

Great work!

Oh no! I didn't mean to cut your ride short! haha

Glad to hear you got some enjoyment out of it though! Good to know though, didn't want to make it TOO long.. but probably could have extended that section a bit or brought it in a bit sooner..

Thank you VERY much for your feedback! Checking your music out now. and Just for starters I LOVE the textures you've found in 'Nasty'.

You're most welcome :) Waiting to hear more!

Thanks for comments too :)

Not to be pushy but if you'd like to add feedback to anything else I've posted here, or on soundcloud it would be greatly appreciated!

The last song I posted on here was actually this one:
Hope
Which I would love some feedback on, it's one of my earlier ones but I still get enjoyment out of it. And because it was one of my earlier ones, I haven't received much feedback on it at all..

And the one that has received the most plays/positive reviews here, and otherwise, is this one:
Stand Up
Posted over in hip hop/etc.. Kind of an ambient/guitar/trap-ish track.

Any feedback on any or either of them is also appreciated! Of course, I have more currently in the works you could wait for too. I look forward to checking out more from you as well!

Last edited:
Back