Vyt4s - New Year 2K17 (Original Mix)

Vyt4s

25th official Vyt4s Happy Hardcore Release is OUT!
May This Track represent NEW 2K17 Year startup, new challenges, new experience, love, happyness, may this track becomes anthem of this year!

Love everyone who likes my releases, my music style, my Rising Power 2K Mixes <3 You all are amazing and this is a Gift to you <3 GO AHEAD AND DOWNLOAD IT FREE ;)

I remember listening this Release on New years Eve and it blowed me away ^^ I believe it will amaze you too ;)

If you love this Release make sure to leave a like, write comment bellow the track, repost it to spread the love <3 and share in your social networks ;)

If you want hear next upcomming releases & Rising Power 2K Mixes make sure to FOLLOW this Vyt4s soundcloud network & all others down bellow ;) Love you all <3

Vyt4s social networks:
Youtube: DJ Vyt4s - YouTube
Facebook: www.facebook.com/vyt4sofficial/
Soundcloud: @vyt4sofficial
Twitter: twitter.com/Vyt4sOfficial or @Vyt4sOfficial
Mixcloud: Vyt4s | Mixcloud
Spotify: open.spotify.com/artist/1Cmf4GheQgRa0LtF5TrArV
Tumblr: vyt4s.tumblr.com/
Instagram: Vyt4s (@vyt4sofficial) • Instagram photos and videos
Snapchat: vytautas20

Business:
Email: vyt4ut4z@gmail.com

Copyrights:
You can't claim my music as your own, or sell it.
You can use my music in mixes or videos only by giving any credits in description (in text or with voice).

#edm #edmtunes #edmmusic #edmlifestyle #electro #electronicmusic #electrohouse #electrohousemusic #edmculture #music #musician #edmculture #edmmusic #edmthrones #vyt4sofficial #Vyt4s #musicculture #edm #newmusicalert #newmusic2017 #happyhardcore #massive #hardcore

Back