van ed - house/chill house tracks

van_ed

So I just got started with this project and some feedback would be heavily appreciated.
I produced all of them during the last year and now that they're up, I'm curious :)

Thank you for listening in advance, of course I will listen to yours aswell if you're producing.

https://soundcloud.com/van-ed

Greetings from Germany

I listened to the top track
It's got great vibes, really simplistic and beautiful.
It's not a huge agressive dancefloor track but that's part of it's beauty.
There's a lot of variations which keep it interesting but not really a central element, needs a backbone/hook to make it more memorable and center it around

Thank you very much, and thank you for that feedback, and I'm totally digging the beat and bass on the track in your signature

Last edited:
Listened to your latest track on soundcloud, with you. like it! did you make the vocal yourself?
about the drop: i think it can have a bit more depth. it sounds a bit to flat in the beginning. when the percussion comes in, it is better.
overall i like it very much, the vocal has a very nice groovy sound. keep up the good work!

Thank you mate ! Will consider that feedback, and no I was actually lucky finding it on one of the multiple free-acapella websites, unfortunately I don't know where anymore

Back