[Uplifting Trance] New full track- any guidance? [F4F]

enceladusmusic

I've been working at this tune for a bit of time, and it's come quite a nice way. I'm almost happy with it but i still feel there are some holes to be filled, but I'm not quite sure how to fill them. there are a lot of aspects I'm happy with, but I feel the break needs more work, but I suck at making interesting, epic ambiences. Have any pointers, or relevant threads?:rolleyes:

Anyway, the track is below, it wont let me embed private SC URls, so it's just a link

Leningrad V2 by Enceladus | Free Listening on SoundCloud

Wow, this is a great production! Good sounds all around, nice arrangement, transitions, and melodies. The leads and plucks sound fantastic. Sounds a little like something Kaimo K would make. Anybody specific you are trying to emulate here?

Anyway, I do have a few suggestions.

Maybe have the kick drum slightly lower and build up in the intro.
Something about the synth at :56 (in the mids) doesn't sit right with me. It fits awkwardly into the mix.
I think 2:18 comes in tad too strong. I like the effect, but it seems too jarring.
You have a 2 minute outro. I think you could condense this into 1 minute.

What do you think?

A

Its lit bro. Awesome track!
But don't you think the kicks in the beginning needs to be a little more powerful? Overall the track sounds good. It gives good vibes actually. Nice one!

Last edited:
Back