Unknown genre, but happy for any feedback

Møsjø

Hi.

This my first real track. I am only a newbie at production, so happy for any constructive feedback i can get :)
I can't really say what genre it is, guess it has some kind of french electropop inspiration.

Woo! Like the suspense in this one! :) I know myself that some songs can be very hard to put in to any genre. But this song has a dark nice beautiful mode to it. I really like it!! All you need to do is just improve some instruments sound like the one at 1:43.

At 2:15 it sounds a little like the sounds are fighting each other, i.e. its becoming crowded :)?. I know it is a tricky part trying to get each instrument its own frequency space. But you can think about which instrument is more important, lower the other, lowpass slightly that too is also a start. Otherwise as I said the idea + feeling + structure is nice and interesting!
Good luck
/Kaledius

Thanks for the feedback Kaledius.
I get what you are saying and I totally agree.

Have to work a bit more on this one.
I am still learning the mastering part

Thanks

-Møsjø-

You can call this psytrance... you should work on getting the levels right in the mix and using EQ to achieve desired results, look on youtube if you dont know how to do that already.

Back