Two new Hardstyle tracks from me.

Stadium Checker

In the last days I produced two Hardstyle tracks.

The first one is called "I Want The Masses! (Stadium Checker's 2018 Trap Mix)".
The second one is called "Hyper Sonic Re-Loaded + Hard Style Blues".

I composed the melodies of the first track back in October 2011, but decided to re-do the whole track for 2018, but with a touch
of the modern Trap / Dub Step / Dub Style sound.

The second track, instead, is a mash-up of two older tracks of mine from 2010 and 2011, which I also re-worked in a Hardstyle version.
This track also has influences from Dub Step, Dub Style and Trap.

So, here they are:

1) Stadium Checker - I Want The Masses! (Stadium Checker's 2018 Trap Mix)

2) Stadium Checker - Hyper Sonic Re-Loaded + Hard Style Blues

ENJOY!

(Abouti want the masses) Yeah this isn't Hardstyle. I like the idea, you've obviously used hardstyle sounds but it's not hardstyle. Next point: It's way too quiet. I thought my headphones were broken, but you have made the track slowly increase volume from beginning to end, but used the same sounds. It's hard to get into when the track is the same sounds slowly building up in my opinion! When the track does finally turn into "hardstyle" its way too slow, and feels weird to me. Maybe it's because you used a different type bpm to have that Dubstyle like you said, making the hardstyle sounds off in some way. But thats just my opinion :) Have you got a soundcloud?

(Abouti want the masses) Yeah this isn't Hardstyle. I like the idea, you've obviously used hardstyle sounds but it's not hardstyle. Next point: It's way too quiet. I thought my headphones were broken, but you have made the track slowly increase volume from beginning to end, but used the same sounds. It's hard to get into when the track is the same sounds slowly building up in my opinion! When the track does finally turn into "hardstyle" its way too slow, and feels weird to me. Maybe it's because you used a different type bpm to have that Dubstyle like you said, making the hardstyle sounds off in some way. But thats just my opinion :) Have you got a soundcloud?

Thank you for listening and for the feedback :-)
Yes, I know about the low volume. I have been trying to fix that for years now. Unfortunately, I have never been good at mastering, and my tracks are always quieter than the commercial ones. I applied some limiting on the exported WAV file, but I couldn't apply too much of it, otherwise it would clip everything.
About the "increasing volume" thing throughout the track: it actually is the automation of the frequency and the resonance of the background synth that plays the chords :-D
But, anyway, thank you for taking the time to listen to my tracks.
P. S. I don't have a SoundCloud account yet, but there is my old YouTube channel where you can listen to some of my older tracks from the time between 2013 and 2015. :)

My old YouTube channel.

Back