Tropical House needs feedback!

Rasalp

Hi, This is my new track, its only the first half of it though. Id like to know what I could improve on it! Thank you.
Let me know what you like and what works, also what you don't like.

Hi. Good. Nice kick and bass. The following is more cosmetica type comments. The snap has some high frequencies that bothers my ears. Also, the reverb on the snaps, don't fit the song according to me but that is just my taste. Maybe add some variation on the piano chord? Maybe to much side chain sometimes? especially final seconds. Nice use of space. Maybe use another riser.

Overall I really like the song

First piano sound on the intro is a lil dull for me. I thought the drum fill before the drop was really cool. Your drums were cool, id probably just focus a little more on the sound selection for your synths. Melodies were on point. Cool track, definitely post the finished version.

I like it a lot its really chill, I don't find the melody bouncy enough or the lead synth punchy enough for the beat. It's cool, but also add some more elements that are "tropical" per say, like a flute or an instrument that sounds "real" i guess, that's my suggestion

First piano sound on the intro is a lil dull for me. I thought the drum fill before the drop was really cool. Your drums were cool, id probably just focus a little more on the sound selection for your synths. Melodies were on point. Cool track, definitely post the finished version.

Thank you for the feedback!
Any idea of what synth sounds might fit better into this track?

Thanks for the feedback! Ill consider adding more topical-influenced sounds!

Back