[Tropical Bounce] Just made a first draft of my new ID, what do you guys think?

KLNKY

Tereki
Hey Future Producers community! I recently made a track in the style of tropical bounce (future bounce and tropical house fusion) and I was wondering what you guys think. This is obviously only a first draft meaning it isn't perfect but and feedback is appreciated. The link is down below I hope you guys like it! :)

ID by KLNKY | Free Listening on SoundCloud

Just to let you know, I do not listen to future bounce, so it's not really my area of expertise.

Now to the track, I think it's a bit boring in the sense that there is not a lot happening after you've brought in the top melody. Personally, I'm also not the biggest fan of the chosen sounds but I think that is mainly due to the fact that it gets a bit weak. What I do love about the track is that you are combining your top melody with chords that aren't just straight but have their own melody. I think this is an ok first draft but there is a bit of work that has to be done if you want the track to really pop.

Cool cheers man! Like I said this is only a first draft so yeah, it isn't gonna be good! I find your feedback very helpful though so thanks!

Back