The Trip - latest track - not sure about genre :)

This sound like some music for a secret agent movie im digging the feeling 4sure and those drum fills are nasty also great track sir

I agree with the guy above this sounds like it would be perfect on a movie soundtrack for sure. I think it sounds well mixed all the sounds are working well together. The track is a little long but that's just me overally it's a pretty solid track

I love all the sounds you used, they work really well together. Especially I liked the drums you used, and the drum beat is cool too. I agree with the people above me that this would fit into an action movie or maybe some sort of a video game :)? But overall, I think it was a little repetive and a little too long. But anyways great work!

Definitely a funky old sound. Matches the visuals very well and I agree with the movie soundtrack comments. I do think you could turn down that main synth a little bit down in the mix. Seems a little too loud compared to other stuff. Groovy stuff overall.

Thank you very much for all your feedback guys. I was trying to get that Oldschool dirty sound of the track with a bit touch of a trance :)
Cheers :)

Back