[Trap/Hardstyle] Use Me III

Dirty32

Hi everyone,
Here is what I call "HardTrap" which is actually a fusion between Trap Music and Hardstyle Music. I'm pretty new at this so please don't be too harsh, being honest would be enough for a first time... :cool:
I put it in my playlist "Use Me" on Soundcloud, so if you like it, play it, give it a "like" or grab it!
Cheers!

Yeah the decision to not add hats in the hardstyle part was a close one. Then I listened to some hardstyle tracks of DJ Coone and noticed that it didn't feature hats in the loudest parts of the drops so...
But I also felt the need or something more....and I get the idea of keeping trap hats in the hard drop, I called it fusion after all....
Thanks for the ideas!

LOL I see u on IDMf too ;)

"The strings take away from the drop and make it to light imo. The second drop needed the plucky synth up front, I thought that sound was good, but you put it in the background by playing it quietly. It was very good other than that. The 808 basslines were excellent"

Yep! Future Producers for more comments and IDMf for better comments. It isn't always true but generally it is.
I put it at the same time.
Once again, thank you!

Back