[Trance] my first ever creation

Dcreator

Hello everybody!
Im new here
Been making music mostly to myself and my friends for about a year (purely as a hobby on my spare time)
Never uploaded anything outside my close friends circle

Would love some feedback on this, even if you dont like it, from a technical point of view

Its some kind of a dark\hightech kinda thing i think
175 bpm

Thanks in advance!

Hey man, it's great it really sound like the genere you want to do, i don't listen to that much trance but i can't defitinily tell those are the sounds, i also don't comment that much but your history it's the same as mine just keep going if you really want to do it you'll be surprise by how much little practice can do

This is sick. I'm way into it. There's so much organic feeling in the melodies and leads. I love the vocal sample at about 3:19. Pure tribal scream. It definitely gives me a "Dark Goa" vibe. If your going for the feeling in the picture, I think you nailed it. This actually reminds me of stuff I heard back in the day on through a stream called shathor.fm. You and your friend have a nice use of FX samples that give it that extra darkness. I dig it!

In my opinion, it seems near the end there is a melody that has more notes/keys played per bar than any other melody. As the melody sounds good I would play with the scales a bit in that area to see if it can get a little more "wacky" without coming out of the key of the song. Just a thought. Overall it's a track I would want to really be able to spice up a mix or something.

Personally I think your bassline is amazing, its the kind of bassline I like best.

Last edited:
nice bassline, definitely all elements of dark psy, stress, drop, brakes, high pitch fast sounds. Although what I have learn of many years of listening to psy is that every track needs that particular sound that outstands the entire song, a movie quote, a scream or a bad ass sound that sticks in you head, maybe you can add it to your track.

If this is your first track i am really looking forward to hear your next one.

Thanks alot guys! Its really important for me to get those feedbacks and compliments, took in mind all the stuff you said, will better myself on the next one!

Back