Trance

Solid beat but is a bit repetitive. The mixing could be a bit better too as the frequency seems a bit muddy.

I think it would be cool if you added some weird very long and elaborate arpeggiated high pitch synth that sort of rambles throughout the thing to give you another thing to pay attention to behind the beat if you so wish.

the song grabs my attention right away and could be great with some work. Bring out the kick and separate it from the main synth in terms of eq or side chain. the main synth is byt the way really nice, it's just that right now it takes over the entire mix.
Add a more subs kick to the current one.The arp and pluck synths are too quiet.

As mentioned the arp and synth are to low yes. Also a very centered mix, make use of the stereo field, and pan your closed hat and maybe consider adding an open one. The clap needs to stop at some stage after the part in the track where the bassdrum stops. Also about the bassdrum I'd personally detune it to make it sound more heavy. The clap, as I said that needs to stop for a few bars. At the part the bassdrum stops playing and you can still hear the clap, you could try adding another one so its two claps as the track starts to build back up with the synth, you have to remember your timing in relation to everything about your mix.

Back