Track feedback (electro house)

Danny Astone

Dreaming producer
Hello people !

Once again, I don't know if I'm in the appropriate section to post this thread... But I did not found something that really is made for track feedbacks, so...

Here's the link to my track. I'm actually working on it and before listening to it, you need to know that the mixing and the mastering isn't finished yet so it may sound bad a little bit sometimes.

https://soundcloud.com/astone-5/no_name-rework-in-progress

Anyway the real problem in my opinion is that I feel like it has a lack of something. I do not know if it comes from the arrangement or what, but even if I think it sounds pretty good, it sounds also really... "neutral". It doesn't give that amazing feeling I am searching for and I really don't know where this problem is coming from...

To much element ? Bad arrangement ? Bad beat ? Something else ?

I would appreciate really much if any of you could give me a feedback about what they think about the global work, and also if they know what I could do to make it have that "OMFG" feeling I have when I m listening to tracks like Greyhound from SHM or most recently Gillionaire from Alesso.

Huge thanks to everybody who will take the time ! :)

Last edited:
I liked it. I liked the high pitch FX you used throughout, it sounds very similar to an effect I used on my latest track. My only criticism is this..you had a great build up, I was getting ready to break my neck nodding my head, and then the drop was kind of weak. I can't tell you how to make your song but I would at least have either the kicks or snares playing when the drop hits and I would lower the pitch or usea bass in the drop instead. Just my two cents. Please listen to my track and give me some feedback

Back