Time Has Come [Future House, Progressive]

Hey mate, really cool track! Did you make the synth yourself? It sounds really nice. Not sure I'd call it future house but anyway...

Things imo you could improve are the hats - if you put some harder hats after 8 bars of the drop/chorus it'll make the drop sound more exciting the whole way through and it'll be like a mini drop again.

Followed you and liked :)

If you could check my post that'd be awesome: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...rs-galway-girl-remix-f4f-534689/#post50044386

-ORVA

Hey mate, really cool track! Did you make the synth yourself? It sounds really nice. Not sure I'd call it future house but anyway...

Things imo you could improve are the hats - if you put some harder hats after 8 bars of the drop/chorus it'll make the drop sound more exciting the whole way through and it'll be like a mini drop again.

Followed you and liked :)

-ORVA

Thanks for the feed. Good suggestion on the hats, that always works! I like in trap beats to switch to doubletime for 8 bars sometimes. I'll try it out.

For the synths, I just used a few layers of different VST's with a mix of presets/tweaked presets.

The deeper sub type bass I made from scratch though. Use it fairly often.

Back