Tiësto & Don Diablo - Chemicals Feat. Thomas Troelsen (CMWB Remix)

Chris Samuel

Hi guys! I have enter a remix contest on the track 'Chemicals' by Tiesto and Don Diablo and this is my remix for the contest. I hope you like it, and if you do I would be more than happy if you could give me a vote! :)

Contest link: https://www.spinninrecords.com/talentpool/chris-samuel/track/details/43860

There is a problem with the quality of my sounds on my soundcloud channel, so for best quality I recommend you download it.

Feedback is always wanted! :)

Cheers

Last edited:
I left a comment on soundcloud
But I was saying you should drop the spinnin link because I was going to vote for it man
I really like how you changed the drop up and just gave it so much energy kinda sucks how theres only a few days left in the comp though ):
But deff hop in the new one they posted because with your skill I could deff see you making it up to the top 10 bro Keep up the good work!
If you could check out my latest remix, vote and leave a little feedback that sure would be appreciated!
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...way-electric-elephants-remix-comp-f4f-513779/

I left a comment on soundcloud
But I was saying you should drop the spinnin link because I was going to vote for it man
I really like how you changed the drop up and just gave it so much energy kinda sucks how theres only a few days left in the comp though ):
But deff hop in the new one they posted because with your skill I could deff see you making it up to the top 10 bro Keep up the good work!
If you could check out my latest remix, vote and leave a little feedback that sure would be appreciated!
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...way-electric-elephants-remix-comp-f4f-513779/

hey man! I totally forgot to put the link in my description, but it's up now! Ye hopefully I can get some votes before the time is up! Thank you, I will definitly join the next contest! Thanks for the support man!

Good work with the track, really nice vibe! I left a vote :D

hey man! I totally forgot to put the link in my description, but it's up now! Ye hopefully I can get some votes before the time is up! Thank you, I will definitly join the next contest! Thanks for the support man!

Good work with the track, really nice vibe! I left a vote :D
Thanks man and I'm going to vote for it :-)

hi man!!
l really love it!! the drop is so much better then the original song.
only in the beginning i felt something strange with the chords.
voted for you but the contest is closed :(
and i saw this on your contest page :
Contest highest: - Contest rank: - Highest: - Rank: -
i am really sad cause i love your track

Last edited:
hi man!!
l really love it!! the drop is so much better then the original song.
only in the beginning i felt something strange with the chords.
voted for you but the contest is closed :(
and i saw this on your contest page :
Contest highest: - Contest rank: - Highest: - Rank: -
i am really sad cause i love your track

Thank you man, that means a lot!!

Back