TFT - The Feedback Thread

tehnicalx

Hello, I'm new here!
I'm hoping to make a general thread, where people post their tracks and help others to improve on their tracks - if that makes any sense. :)

I'll be going first, this song is almost finished, but I'm thinking that there might be something wrong or off with this song.

soundcloud.com/ekosmonaut/atmo-3-66/s-tU3YJ

I will be monitoring this thread daily and giving out opinions to help others also.

Last edited:
First of all: put your tracks in a soundcloud wrap so people can listen to it off of the forum, so they actually bother listening to it.

In my opinion you should've started the track with the synths first instead of the drums. Bass could be deeper as well, I think a trap kinda sub bass would fit really well in this.
Drums get a little boring after a while.
Don't wanna be harsh but tbh negative feedback is the only way anyone's gonna move forward: there's really not much special about the track;
You should have bits that tease the listener and keep their attention, sections where you change the track around, playing with the emotion etc.
You want the listener to feel like they're missing out if they skip a second of the track.

Keep up the good work tho, the mix is really good even though it's lacking a bit in the highs in terms of synths, only the drums are using up all that spicy 10+ kHz region :P
Hope I helped,
- Walter Slewis

I can take negative feedback, don't worry about it :D I'm trying to make every bit of my sounds interesting, but I'm lacking of production skills, need to work on them more.

Thank you for your honest opinion :)

Back