[Techno] Mark Smit - While The Record Spins - F4F, etc

Hi man! That's a pretty nice kick you've got there! I like the way all the elements blend together, it makes that little acid bassline reeeeeally nasty at some point.
Cool, solid, efficient track I really love it dude!

Hi man! That's a pretty nice kick you've got there! I like the way all the elements blend together, it makes that little acid bassline reeeeeally nasty at some point.
Cool, solid, efficient track I really love it dude!

Thanks man

Glad u liked it !

Diggin it.. that kick reminds me of Dense & Pika... I call it the cardboard as fuck-sound, it's dope.
The top end is a bit dull and low, maybe a gentle lift with an analog type EQ could help?

Diggin it.. that kick reminds me of Dense & Pika... I call it the cardboard as fuck-sound, it's dope.
The top end is a bit dull and low, maybe a gentle lift with an analog type EQ could help?

Thanks man!

On the speakers I tried, like 3 of them the top end sounded fine.

It could be a bit compressed because I lowered the high end a bit on my master.

And my tweeters are deteriorating fast, speakers are next on my replacement list. The left one is as good as dead now.
I blame Reaktor Blocks ;)

Last edited:
And my tweeters are deteriorating fast, speakers are next on my replacement list. The left one is as good as dead now.
I blame Reaktor Blocks ;)

I just got my first pair of studio monitors a view months back lol, it's been a bit getting used too but after ur over that it sounds really great.

Never heard of Blocks, it looks awesome lol.

I remember that from when I got mine, haha.. everything I did sounded nasty and harsh on it but once you grow into them they become like a pair of old boots.

Yeah Blocks is great. And it comes on top of the regular old Reaktor.. I think you'd find a lot of stuff in there you'll like for your tracks as well.
It's more expensive than the usual virtual synth to get into... but if you realise you get access to literally thousands of them (and they're fully tweakable) it's the bargain of the century.
It also comes with a raft of interesting and weird samplers, sequencers, effects and you can of course build your own. If you just want to flip through sample packs, it's not for you..
but if don't mind digging a little deeper it's the gift that keeps on giving.

I remember that from when I got mine, haha.. everything I did sounded nasty and harsh on it but once you grow into them they become like a pair of old boots.

Yeah Blocks is great. And it comes on top of the regular old Reaktor.. I think you'd find a lot of stuff in there you'll like for your tracks as well.
It's more expensive than the usual virtual synth to get into... but if you realise you get access to literally thousands of them (and they're fully tweakable) it's the bargain of the century.
It also comes with a raft of interesting and weird samplers, sequencers, effects and you can of course build your own. If you just want to flip through sample packs, it's not for you..
but if don't mind digging a little deeper it's the gift that keeps on giving.

Damn I have to get that, so much fun exploring and fooling around with it.
I got the NI selected bundle, I am in love with Massive and the while package.

Probably want to pick up silenth1 at one point too and more vocals packs and some good distortion and other fxes.

But Blocks sounds too good atm lol, my wallet dude.

Back