(Techno House) Looking for feedback on my new track!!

Last edited:
Hi sherman

I like this it's mystical, psychadelic and lots of variation and effects. Mixing sounds good.
Sometimes all expressions in this track gets to much (unless you're tripping ;)) but maybe that's the intention.

Hi sherman

I like this it's mystical, psychadelic and lots of variation and effects. Mixing sounds good.
Sometimes all expressions in this track gets to much (unless you're tripping ;)) but maybe that's the intention.

Thank you for the feedback....i will take your advice on my future productions!

I think the sounds are good. Not sure what kind of audience you have, but i feel theres a lot of randomness to the song. It would probably be more commercial viable if you focused on less but stronger melodies (but i guess this is not your aim?) great soundscape!

I think the sounds are good. Not sure what kind of audience you have, but i feel theres a lot of randomness to the song. It would probably be more commercial viable if you focused on less but stronger melodies (but i guess this is not your aim?) great soundscape!

Nissenoo, great advice...i totally agree....when I go back to my tracks weeks without listening to them, seems like I'm trying to hard, and or I'm doing to much in the track instead of concentrating on a overall solid vibe throughout......great advice

I really like the vibe of the first track man. I could easily imagine myself dancin with my girl trippin my balls off really groovin here haha. It's like, how should I say??...not very busy but very full. It's a good combination between something like shpongle and more traditional trance. I'd like to have you out to ohio and play some music festivals with me around here bro. Lets talk! haha.

I really like the vibe of the first track man. I could easily imagine myself dancin with my girl trippin my balls off really groovin here haha. It's like, how should I say??...not very busy but very full. It's a good combination between something like shpongle and more traditional trance. I'd like to have you out to ohio and play some music festivals with me around here bro. Lets talk! haha.

Love the feedback.....I love all the feedback, currently I'm working on some new stuff now, lil bit faster......and lil less variation within the track....but trying to keep the same atmospheric vibe throughout.....we will see......Ohio!

Back