[Techno/Bass/House] LWJ - The Future Is Dangerous

localspace

As usual... work in progress!
Lots of subtle tweaks still to be done, but I think the main idea is there.
I'll update the file on soundcloud as I go, so check back if you want to see how it develops.

lol, sometimes??
I went a bit overboard with the subs, there were two playing in to each other (off-key).. I just removed one and it sounds much tighter. New version up later today I hope

Edit: scratch that.. new version is online..
Like I said, stripped out some bass and about a hundred other tweaks.
I wanted to add some more elements.. but I liked the straightforwardness of the whole thing, just good grooves and spacy vibes is all you need really.
And I'm working on some other tracks that'll be more 'impressive' I guess. These housy joints are just me having fun. So I'm probably just gonna fix an outro of sorts and call it a wrap, lol.

Last edited:
Great job. I love this!

Not a fan of the sound that comes in at about 1:30 (and then again in some other part of the track) but other than that this is a solid, groovy track. Real nice to see someone making bass as well, so much progressive/EDM on this forum.

I would drop this track when playing out, but just not a fan of that one sound I mentioned.

What can I say.. I'm Dutch.. I need mah cheese ;)
I was thinking of making a more minimal version cause there's a few more places I could take the echo/reverb in the background.

I'm not really a fan of bass but this one sounds good. The version had more bass than the sounds. I was going to reply on that but just found the second version. Anyways, Its lit bro!

Thanks dude! It's fun to know my music is being bumped in Pakistan too!
I suppose this isn't bass, or house but a kind of hybrid of all the music I grew up with. I just slap a bunch of generic genres on it, so people have some idea of what to expect...but I don't sit here like:
I'm gonna make a techno track now.. or mix this and that genre up. Or if do I always end up with something way different than I intended.

Back