[Tech Trance] From The Darkness

Composed great, sounds like it was mastered great.

Maybe some kind of FX or automation during the main grooves? I hear the white noise and occasional cymbal, but I feel like it could have something else to it.

Funny coincidence: my sister was calling me on facebook during the song, and it made this little blippy ringing noise in the same key as the song, but a little offbeat. It actually sounded like it belonged, and now I really miss it. So maybe some kind of beepy/blippy FX during the groove?

Now I'm listening to more of your productions - these are great quality (even though I personally don't like trance). I see so many artists with so few likes and listens who I feel like deserve a lot more exposure, and you are definitely one of them.

Thank you. It's the most constructive comment I've read for a while so I appreciate it. Yeah I'm always one for catching those weird sounds accidentally and trying to recapture them so I was smiling as I read that. Kind of you to say and I tend to agree that there are so many good artists dying in the flood... shame. Thanks again mate.

Back