Tchami - After Life (Feat. Stacy Barthe) REMIX, Feedback wanted.

ZaneT

DJ/Producer
[Future House] Tchami - After Life (Feat. Stacy Barthe) REMIX, Feedback wanted.

Hey all.

Just wanted to post this preview of my new remix and ask your opinions.

I have tried to keep the same structure as the original song. I've added my own drum patterns, FX and drop sequences which I've tried to vary both time.

Looking forward to your comments.
(This remix has not yet been mastered)

Last edited:
I don't think I've heard the original, the drums have a lot of drive which is good. I think the drop in sounds a bit random, but I still think it sounds good after the initial surprise when it changes. Sounds well mixed, no problems through my monitors. Not the kinda thing I usually listen to so you might do better with someone else's criticism though!

Hey, very cool remix! I heard the original and I think this is a refreshing remix for it.

A few things I noticed was that on 1:48 and 3:52 the drop melody comes in, but the riser is still going for a second. I think it would be cooler if you only hear the melody at the beginning of the drop. Maybe you could record the first note, give it reverb and reverse it for a cooler effect? (to put before the drop) AND LOUD, the drop should be overwhelming!!! (but I think that's part of the mastering :P)

Overall very good job!

Back