Stars Died For Us (Original)

Big-Room Progressive House Track
This track really tries to push the space factor forward onto the listener. Reverbs, Delays, echoes, white-noise and early reflections define this track and work in tandem to deliver a huge spatial array of sonic content set to the rhythm of dance music. Let me know what you think, and enjoy!! And F4F!

First off, the intro would be nice with some form of effect or impact, to really let the listener know that this track means business (imo) when all the elements come in it really sounds quite joyful (reminds me of eobotaki's remix of 'a king alone' by the m machine. The plucks maybe could have more mid energy? The breakdown is interesting with a lot of synth design. I can hear it building which is nice! The 'drop' is really interesting, very club ready!

To improve i would say maybe have a bit more sub and mid presence, as the mix felt just a tad thin and have those pluck sounds a bit fatter and fuller! But overall great vibes!

Would appreciate if you could return the favour and leave your thoughts for a track i posted called 'core of the earth'. (it's in the same subforum)

Back