SSFam - Carbon [F4F]

Ikuzo

Hey guys!

This is a collaborative track between the producers in my crew at San Sedai Medai.
Would you guys mind giving it some feedback? That would be great. :D We had alot of fun making it.

The intro sounds a little looped and natural.

The lead is a little harsh.

I wanted the second and third drop to be totally different - I recommend changing it up alot.

There are some really cool parts in this. The sound quality is really good too and there is some nice power in the low end. The main feedback is that is sounds too much like you are running a bunch of samples. They are cut way too clean and have that looping effect as mentioned by Luke. A cool trick to mask that is to add effects to them. Reverb, delay, stretching, reversing, chopping, etc. If these are custom sounds that you are resampling, you definitely want to try leaving the tails on them when you are exporting.

This is all just my opinion of course, but I figured I would share cause the song has a lot of potential!

Last edited:
There are some really cool parts in this. The sound quality is really good too and there is some nice power in the low end. The main feedback is that is sounds too much like you are running a bunch of samples. They are cut way too clean and have that looping effect as mentioned by Luke. A cool trick to mask that is to add effects to them. Reverb, delay, stretching, reversing, chopping, etc. If these are custom sounds that you are resampling, you definitely want to try leaving the tails on them when you are exporting.

This is all just my opinion of course, but I figured I would share cause the song has a lot of potential!

Yeah we could humanize the vins more. Those in between EDM-ish sounds annoyed me the most on this project. But thanks for sharing. We're gunna work on this more until we get it down.

intro was good. Nice vibe to begin. Maybe make the bass a touch louder and punchier.
Drums are pretty nicely mixed good reverb on the snare. Break down works . But after a while i was getting bored to be honest. The song progressed but underwelmed. Like the lead synth got a bit annoying. I would change synth sounds after 2nd verse or atleast layer the current one with a few others
overall pretty good 6.7 / 10
return the feed
Weird Song - i dunno what im doing really F4F

Back